A sunshine with a splash of miracles, if this week (and a bit earlier-on) could be put into a blender with a touch of ice to cool things off, those would be the ingredients for the perfect drink. God is Great, and beer is good, and people are crazy but more emphasis on the first part out of three (it’s a song, stop scrunching your eyebrows). It blows me away to think that me, one of little faith, was shocked to hear the results of Kaitlins MRI (yes dearie your in here). To be honest I know Gods had is in this and masterfully working his magic (power) for good. But I didn’t think positive results so soon, I know of Gods perfect timing but it never crossed my mind that God could buy time. So slap my wrists for doubting God but I realize that he doesn’t rely on my faith to do what he wants. Its weather I am on board with his plan or not. And right now I want to give all praise and Glory to the one who can do the impossible. I take that back, about the use of the word impossible anyways, because this word does not apply to Christians when it comes to us asking with the lords Glory in mind. But anyways, I’m going snowboarding for a week as of tomorrow and its something that I am very excited about and am really praying for a big dump……..of snow. Combined with am impossibly cool play-list sick crew of people and a mountain for me to dominate for a whole week. I am torn between having a good time with people and riding in some sweet powder on a sweet board that is going to ride nice for once (thanks Tyler! (sweetest parakaleo ever)). What the first idea turns into usually is that the people who are not as good as you who you are trying to teach, tell you to leave them so you can go and have fun somewhere else! So here’s the predicament. Your on the top of a small hill and if you ditch at the bottom you feel kind of like a jerk but if you stay there is nothing really to do! Decisions, decisions. Well I’m out to sleep, ill check in sometime later.
Boyda.
No comments:
Post a Comment