Monday, February 1, 2010

It is Monday and I don’t know how I feel about that.

It’s the start of a new week! And I am really tired today and it looks like I am going to bed early to combat this early exhaustion if I am going to last throughout the week.

Jim Paulson is teaching us this week on theology. Hrmm we will see how things go. From what I have gathered so far from his teaching is not really much. It is hard to make some definite points from what he is speaking about if he doesn’t make them obvious. The rest of the week will solidify my thoughts but at this moment it is a “nodding of the head” class. You know. When you are sitting and are sleepy so your head falls a-bit but then snaps right back up because you woke up suddenly. Kinda like a one second nap Over and over and over..…….. and over

Youth is picking up really well. This semester we have a youth band in place which gives us some quality worship. We didn’t organize it, some guy named will did. That’s something bugs me every time I go to youth. I never know who are the leaders and who are the students! It seems every week, someone that I previously thought to be a student…turns out to be 19-21! Blows my mind!!!!!!!! But if I’m there long enough, maybe ill figure out who’s still in high school and who’s not. But other than that there is getting to be more of a familiarity between the students and myself, making it easier to carry conversation on more familiar ground. It would help if I could remember there names…..

If any one cares, Bob and I have taken fooseball to a whole new level. We play… to music from the Rocky films! It makes our already intense games, even that much more intense…and cool.. . . . .

We had a boys party in the office last night with a bucket of moose tracks ice cream and some root beer. I put it in the mini fridge “freezer” and this morning I went to look at it…ok me and Claire went to finish it off this morning after breakfast and it was all gone!!!! So if anyone wants to come forward, and give me a new tub of ice cream, it would be much appreciated.

I got a tattoo haha jokes, but I caused some elements of worry in my Mother when I sent her that very statement. Its not that I don’t want one.. well I’m flip flopping on the topic but I need to work out and get a better bod before I start tatin it up. I think ill get some sleeves… or a golden Hawk on my chest. I’m not totally decided but things will become clear when I go home.

Live free, Die hard… For Christ

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers